Ketoconazole cream is helpful to treat
– tinea corporis (ringworm, fungal infection of the skin that causes a rash of red scales on different parts of the body)
– tinea cruris (jock itch, fungal infection of the skin in the groin or buttocks)
– tinea pedis foot; fungal infection of the skin of the feet and between the toes)
– Tinea versicolor (a fungal infection of the skin that causes brown or light-coloured spots on the chest, back, arms, legs, or neck)
Yeast infections in yeast skin. Prescription ketoconazole shampoo is useful to treat tinea versicolor. Ketoconazole shampoo is helpful to control scaling, peeling, and itching of the scalp reason is dandruff. Ketoconazole belongs to a class of antifungal medications called imidazoles. It works by decreasing the enlargement of fungi that cause infections and the ketoconazole shampoos in india is readily available.
How should this medicine be used?
The prescribed ketoconazole comes in the form of cream and as well as a shampoo to apply on the skin. Ketoconazole is presented as a shampoo to apply to the scalp. Ketoconazole cream is generally applied once a day for two to six weeks. The prescription ketoconazole shampoo is typically applied once to care for the infection. Over-the-counter ketoconazole shampoo is usually used all 3 to 4 days for till then 8 weeks and then used as required to control dandruff. Carefully follow the instructions on the label of prescription and concern the doctor or pharmacist to give details any part if a person does not understand anything. Use ketoconazole as according to medicine. Do not use it extra or less, or use it as according to the doctor recommendation.
Treatment with an approved recommendation of doctor ketoconazole shampoo can successfully treat tinea versicolor infection. It may take more than a few months for the colour of the patient’s skin to get to healthy, mainly if the patient’s skin uncover to sunlight. After the infection treated, there is a chance that the patient will develop a new tinea versicolor infection.
If any person is using ketoconazole cream, then his symptoms should get better at the beginning of his treatment. On regular to use ketoconazole cream patient feel well. If the patient stops using ketoconazole cream too early, then the infection may not be healed, and the symptoms may come back soon.
To use the cream, apply sufficient cream to wrap the affected area and all the skin around it.
To use the recommendation shampoo, follow these steps:
1. Use a small amount of water to moisten skin in the area where the patient will apply the shampoo with ketoconazole.
2. Apply the shampoo on the affected skin.
3. Use the fingers to rub the shampoo until it forms a lather.
4. Leave the shampoo on the skin for a maximum of 5 minutes.
5. Wash the shampoo from the skin with water..
To use over-the-counter shampoo, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the scalp is not broken, cut or irritated. Do not use ketoconazole shampoo if the scalp is broken or hurt.
2. Wet the all hair thoroughly.
3. Apply the shampoo for hair.
4. Use the fingers to rub the shampoo until it forms a lather.
5. Rinse all the shampoo from hair with a lot of water.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5. The ketoconazole cream and the shampoos are used to the skin or scalp. Do not allow ketoconazole cream or shampoo to come up to into contact with the eyes or mouth, and do not ingest the medication. If ketoconazole cream or shampoo is get contact with the eyes, wash them with water. The best ketoconazole shampoo for dandruff is readily available with the economic cost.