Top Android Data Recovery Software Available In The Market
Imagine a scenario where sensitive data stored in your android device gets lost accidentally and without any chances of backup. Surely doesn’t paint a very pretty picture! However, even in such cases you can seek out the help of powerful third party Android data recovery tools for gaining back all that vital info. Today we shall take you through eight best recovery software which can be of tremendous assistance in this process.
- Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
This Android data recovery tool has been accredited as one of the very best recovery software which can be of assistance in recovering deleted/lost call logs, photos, text messages, contacts, videos, WhatsApp chats, audio and much more from both Android tablets and smartphones. This recovery software is compatible with all Android OS versions whereby you can preview and undelete requisite files from various Android devices such as Sony, Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC and many more.
- Deleted items can be previewed before recovery.
- Allows selective choosing of certain data type for scanning.
- High success rate in recovery of data from Android device.
- Can search for and find out more photos on Android devices.
- User-friendly interface helping in through retrieval of deleted data.
- Recovery of data both from an external SD card and Android internal memory.
- PhoneRescue for Android
The PhoneRescue software has gained the trust and recognition of millions of smartphone users who are increasingly seeking out its help for data recovery. Coupled with widest files coverage, top success rate and super easy operation procedure, PhoneRescue has evolved into a global favorite.
- Even when your screen remains locked with a pattern, password or fingerprint, you can remove the same without facing any data loss. The privacy and security of your data remains the top priority here as nothing gets modified or erased from your device.
- PhoneRescue has helped more than 57,00,000 Android users around the globe in successful data retrieval.
- Complicated data recovery process becomes extremely simple coupled with just three clicks in PhoneRescue which can be carried out without any tech knowledge requirement.
- PhoneRescue renders support to 31 different files types so that you can recover all your data with ultimate guarantee.
- You can make the most out of instant preview, fastest scan and lightning recovery in PhoneRescue with the joint forces of state of art technologies.
- PhoneRescue supports restoration of lost or deleted files directly to an Android tablet and phone
- Fone for Android
This data recovery software can directly scan and restore all deleted data on your Android system without the requirement of any backup. Although the installation process might seem to be a bit troublesome and it requires quite some time for the device to get identified, Dr.Fone can still be accredited as one of the greatest recovery tools from Android devices.
- Supports different file types including messages, photos, videos, contacts and document.
- Supports various Android tablets and phones such as Motorola, Samsung, LG, HTC and many more.
- Allows preview and selective recovery of the desired information.
- Data can be recovered by directly scanning your Android tablet and smartphone.
- Provides excellent directions for managing debugging and rooting android device.
- Piriform Recuva
This can surely be tagged as one of the very best Android data recovery tool meant for external SD card as it brings back lost files such as videos, music, compressed documents, emails and many more.
- Can quickly scan and find recoverable files.
- Downloaded files become smaller in size and thus take up less space due to the web-based “Help files.”
- “Deep Scan” option is enabled if lost data cannot be found through the initial quick scan mode.
- Undeleter Recover Files & Data
While using this data recovery tool, you will have to open the application and select the SD card or internal memory for proceeding with the scan after which a list of deleted files get displayed.
- Can save restored files directly in Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Restoration of deleted files possible from SD cards and volume-internal partition.
- MyJad Android Data Recovery
This recovery program can deal with data loss of android devices in a hassle-free manner as it helps with recovery of songs, images, videos, archives, documents and many more data stored in the SD card of your Android device.
- Compatible with most Android models and brands such as HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony etc.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Takes just a few minutes to finish the entire scanning process.
- You can preview and recover all the deleted files on your Android phone SD card without hassle.
- “Help” file can provide answers to all your questions.
FonePaw has been specifically designed for being of assistance in recovery of deleted and lost photos, audios, videos, contacts, SMS, WhatsApp, call logs as well as documents stored in your SD card. Both deleted and existing data can be scanned and detected on your Android phone using this dynamic software which has earned widespread popularity due to its efficiency and simplicity of operation.
- Files can be scanned and previewed in super-fast speed on your Android phone.
- Features a user-friendly interface.
- Lost documents can be recovered in Excel, Word, PDF, PPT, ZIP, HTML, RAR and more files.
● Gihosoft Android
This data recovery software is tailor-made for recovering data from Android tablets and phones like HTC, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, Google, Huawei and others.
- Supports Android files such as contacts, messages, videos, photos, WhatsApp, music etc.
- Contacts list, SMS messages and call history can be recovered along with detailed information pertaining to name, job title, company, time, email address etc.
- Can retrieve deleted files from either the SD card or internal memory of the Android device.
- Can serve as a time-saving and easy means of sorting out files you wish to retrieve.
The role which smartphones play in our life is beyond comparison. Apart from helping us in sending messages, making phone calls, shopping and taking photos, smartphones also serve as a vital information tank pertaining to contacts, photos, notes, messages, videos etc. Given such a scenario, Android data recovery has evolved into one of the most widely discussed topics amongst smartphone users as the possibility of device crash, accidental formatting, complete reset, water damage and accidental deletion might snatch away all our precious bits of information in spite of being highly cautious with our activities. The lost files get marked technically for deletion and thus become invisible to us. For finding these invisible files, we will need the backing of a robust Android data recovery tool as described above.