Are you looking for the home remedies for constipation? Constipation is a less spoken, an inconvenient and uncomfortable problem for millions of people across the globe. Constipation refers to motion in the bowel that isirregular or difficult to pass. Few of the symptoms of constipation are abdominal pain, swelling, and feeling as if one has cleared his bowel. If you are facing such symptoms then this article might provide you with 10 easy and natural home remedies for constipation forever.
1) Water: You might be shocked, but keeping hydrated is very helpful for digestion and smoothening muscle function. Drinking 8-16 ounces of water in every two hours will keep your body hydrated. As the body receives sufficient water, the digestive system processes all nutrients and moves the wastes smoothly.
2) Prune Juice and Prunes: It consists of high fiber and sorbitol content which when moves along the intestines, collects water which softens fecal matter. Start with only 8 Ounces of prune juice or prunes and give a little time for it to work.
3) BakingSoda and Warm Water: Mixing of one teaspoon of baking soda along with a quarter cup of warm water, relieves pain & stress associated with constipation, and bicarbonate in it reduces the heartburn feeling.
4) Exercise: Movement stimulates digestion by increasing the metabolism. So going for a walk, running or even Yoga may force the wastes along the intestinal tract.
5) Olive Oil: It is a dense nutrient oil, which activates the digestive tract. Additionally, it also lubricates the bowels and provides antioxidant protection.
6) Magnesium rich foods: Green leafy vegetables like nuts, spinach, and fish are high in magnesium. They intake water directly to the bowels, thus leading to smooth movement of stool.
7) Warm water with Lemon and Honey: Lemon is well-known for stimulating our digestive system and honey reduces the sour taste. This combination of warm water with lemon and honey helps to flush toxins out of your body.
8) Coffee: It can stimulate your colon and speed up your digestion process.
9) Raisins: Raisins are high in fibers and also contains tartaric acid which has a laxative effect. Around 4.5 Oz of raisins per day push the stool out of the digestive tract.
10) Mint or ginger tea: These both are known for resolving digestive problems byrelaxing the digestive tract and relieve constipation.