Have you ever suffered from dandruff, or suffering from dandruff? If the answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. No one wants to have their scalp condition with Dandruff. It is a common type of skin allergy produced on the hair scalp. Dandruff is nothing but flakes of dead skin between the hair follicle. Some of the common reasons which causes dandruff are the food allergy, stress, bad diet, pollution, using hair sprays, deodorants, shampoo and much more. It is not a contagious disease, but still people bother about it much.
How to get rid of Dandruff by natural way?
Some of the natural ways that help to remove or reduce dandruff effectively are mentioned below.
- Get an allergy test: Sometimes dandruff is caused due to allergies or the activity you perform every day. It may be a food allergy or pollution or pollen allergy for which the body reacts.
- Drink well and eat well: This is the basic mantra for most of your health issues. If you eat well, then it takes care of your body at maximum level and thus resulting in dandruff reduction. Drink ample amount of water. Other skin problems that cause dandruff are dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Natural remedy for dandruff
- Natural healing oils: Tea tree, cypress, lavender oil, pure emu oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil is associated with removing or reducing dandruff. To get best results, mix any one of these oils with conditioner or shampoo and applying to hair. After some time, rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Supplements: In order to reduce dandruff, you can consume good and healthy supplements that are high in zinc, omega vitamins, essential fatty acids, biotin, B complex vitamins, Vitamin A and Vitamin B1 and B2.
- Natural herbal remedies: Herbal remedy is always a good option to reduce dandruff. Good examples are Comfrey and Thyme.