Here’s All About an Online Application for Baal Aadhaar Card
A very few peoples are aware in India that as well as adults, the children below age of 5 can also have an Aadhar card. Let’s have a look at what is Baal Aadhar Card actually? And what are steps to be followed to aadhar card apply online. Baal Aadhaar is a blue coloured Aadhaar card for children below 5 years which serves as an identity proof for your child. To get your child enrolled, you have to furnish your child’s birth certificate and the Aadhaar details of either parent. The thing to be remembered is that, these are temporary cards and do not have any biometric data stored.
Documents Required To Apply For Baal Aadhaar Card Online
In order to enrol for the Baal Aadhaar card, you will need to furnish the following documents:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Any one of the parent’s Aadhaar card
- In case the child is enrolled in kindergarten or school, furnish the school photo ID card
Steps To Follow while Applying For Baal Aadhaar Card Online
1- Get the enrollment form from your nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre. Fill the details of your child.
2- After filling all the information correctly attach the birth certificate of your child and either yours or your spouse’s Aadhaar card.
3- Provide the mobile number that you want to attach with the baby’s aadhaar card.
4- After the submission of details in operator’s system, a photograph of child will be taken out.
5- An acknowledge slip will be provided to you after the completion of registration and a message will be received on your registered number.
How To Check The Status Of Your Application?
Once you have applied for and received the acknowledgment slip of the Baal Aadhaar card, you can easily check the status of your application online.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI and enter your acknowledgment number along with the date and time mentioned in the slip.
- Feed in the security code mentioned on the page.
- Click on “Check Status”.
By following these simple steps, you will know whether your child’s Baal Aadhaar card has been generated.
Steps For E-Aadhaar Download
Once your Baal Aadhaar card is generated, you can download the e aadhar card online.
- Visit the UIDAI website – enter the enrolment ID, your child’s name and pin code.
- Enter the security code and then click on get OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on download.
- Download the pdf file containing the e-Aadhaar download details.
- Enter a password, consisting of the initial 4 letters of your name as per the Aadhaar card and the year of birth. Remember to enter the password in capital letters followed by the year of birth.
Introduction of Baal Aadhaar card is an ambitious initiative undertaken by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The Baal Aadhaar card not only gives your child a legal identity but also empowers him/her to avail numerous benefits like getting scholarships from various Government schemes and initiatives. Moreover, it acts as a valid proof for children while travelling on flights and railways. Baal Aadhaar is also mandatory for availing government facilities such as mid-day meals in specified schools.
In order to encourage people to enrol for Baal Aadhaar card, the government is issuing these cards without any charge. This means you don’t have to pay any fee to enrol your child for Baal Aadhaar. So, enrol for your child’s Baal Aadhaar card today.