As winter says goodbye to us and our dear summer starts all of us are ready with new face cleanser, sunscreen lotions, blotter sheets etc. to care for oily skin. After having all the skin care products with us it seems we are safe from oil free skin. Those people who are blessed with oily skin need to be careful especially during summer, as the skin generates oil from its pores and when dirt rests on it there are chances of getting pimples, acnes etc. There are other causes for having oily skin such as:
- Seasonal Changes
- Excessive use of skin care products
- Hormonal Changes
Strategic Points to take overhaul for oily skin are:
- It is always important that we keep our face clean by washing face at tiniest twice or thrice a day. It’s always to use tepid water to wash our face as it cleanses pores and allows oxygen in the pores which prevents acnes and pimples. Don’t overdo cleansing as it dries skin.
- Always try to avoid touching your face with hand as it may contain dust, bacteria etc. which may trigger the oil production or allergy
- Women with long hairs try to avoid contact of your hairs with your face because hairs may also contain scalp or dandruff which may also cause oily skin which leads to pimples.
- It’s always healthier to smear sun screen lotion while we go out in a sunny day which avoids sweating of skin which leads to oily skin.
One of the important aspects of oily skin care is to have natural face pack once in a week in order to remove excess oil and bacteria from skin pores. Use a reassuring face pack with fuller earth ex: sandalwood or multanimutti which keeps the face clean and cool. Other natural home remedies to keep our face oil free like Pulp of papaya and lemon pack, Face scrub of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera, Oatmeal and Banana scrub, Apple and Honey face pack etc.