There is a boom in online shopping. Day by day everyone is shifted to this platform to shop because it is convenient, cheap and full of varieties. With many trustworthy national as well as international shopping sites Gearbest is one of the bigger and reliable ones. Many people are familiar with the site but, some are not. So, today we will discuss everything about Gearbest in this article.
- What is Gearbest?
China-based popular online shopping website Gearbest.com deals exclusively in electronic gadgets, clothing, footwear, watches, handbags, toys and many other ranges of products. This is one of the popular online shopping platforms with headquarters situated in Alicante, Alicante.
According to the latest data updates, the site had an overall income of $14M and are running with the help of the 493 employees. The company is famous to deliver the quality product at an affordable price.
- Competition of Gearbest:
Amazon, Flipkart, Jabong and many other shopping websites are popular in India but, Gearbest priority line in India is not much popular. The company is growing on each day by delivering quality product and services to its competitors.
After all the hurdles and constant competition with the other online shopping like GeekBuying, Ahappydeal and FastTech, the company manage to holds its position. They have 3. 7million Facebook followers while 63.6K followers on Twitter till September 2018.
- Here is some easy way to place Gearbest order:
Purchasing a cell phone (or anything) from the Gearbest is entirely simple, as same as you do on other Indian shopping websites such as Amazon, Flipkart and other. Furthermore, they have huge offers available on their site even up to 68% off which going on without fail. So, if you haven’t even buy anything from this site then, follow this simple step.
- It is possible that you look through the cell phone you are trying to purchase or any other item such as cloth, footwear or accessories just see on the right side of the website where you will get a list of the brand. Select the brands of your choice and tap on the desired item that you are attempting to purchase.
- Then, add to cart the item. Well, you will not get any direct buy button on the Gearbest item page. So, don’t waste your time on that and add an item to cart.
- Final stage comes here. Click on proceed to checkout button and enter the required delivery details which includes shipping address, shipping methods, and payment methods.
- Finally, click on the place to order and wait for your order to get delivered to you.
What is the time consumed for shipping Gearbest free product?
First, select the item you want to buy then, select your county where you want your order to be delivered. There are many shipping options available on the website such as:
- Shipping through unregistered air mail – Delivery time: within an estimated time of 15 -30 business days.
- Shipping through Registered one – Delivery time: same.
- Sooner shipping – Delivery time: 3–7 business days.
- Priority line – Delivery time: 7–15 business days.
- Gearbest payment mode in India:
Like any other website, Gearbest does not accept any Indian debit card. So, in order to purchase something from the website one can use PayPal account or credit card. Well, the most trusted way of payment is PayPal. It is very easy to access and even you will get the refund or cash back.
- What if you are not satisfied with the product?
- If the delivery product is not good in quality or you have any other issue. Then, follow the warranty and return process and contact our Support Center for RMA within 3 days of the order being accepted.
- Click the picture of the product to show the damage and then send it back.
- Return shipping payment is not available in this case but, you can send it back for a refund or item exchange within 45 days.
- They also give the product warranty of one year.
However, we strongly suggest you take your time before making payment. Even you can read Gearbest review to make sure about it.